Applying for a Job Posting – How can I get more positive replies?
• Shall I apply or better not? The constant dilemma.
• Presenting yourself: Cover letter + Resume
• Additional value to your resume – what makes you stand out of the crowd?
• What makes an application eligible after all?
• Common mistakes in job applications and how to avoid them
• What do outsourcers love and what they hate
Discussion on this video is open only to Plus subscribers.Subscribe to Plus
I am very pleased with the material of the course, it gave me an insight on how the outsourcers/the posters of the project are processing our translator´s job applications on the other end of the chain
Well paced and full of advice for the ones starting as freelance translators. These are the very first steps to take on you career path, also full of useful links and suggestions to improve your knowledge and image.
Video transcripts are only available for active Plus package subscribers. Learn more
Become a ProZ.com Trainer
Translators who become trainers can earn money every time their video is watched.