International Trade for Translators and Interpreters - Part II
- Terms and concepts commonly used in international trade
- Documents used in International Trade
- Main tricks on how to become a translator / interpreter specializing in International Trade
- How to find comprehensive listings of and links to International trade and business terminology
- Some clues on how to find a job as a translator/interpreter in this industry
Discussion on this video is open only to Plus subscribers.Subscribe to Plus
I was expecting for a continuation of Part I and learn more terminology; however, the first 57 minutes were just a revision of Part I. It's a shame, because I had high hopes for this webinar.
Video transcripts are only available for active Plus package subscribers. Learn more
Become a ProZ.com Trainer
Translators who become trainers can earn money every time their video is watched.