Everything You Need to Improve Your Quality System Now! (Part 1)
- look up words during translation : no more checking of Excel glossaries or having MultiTerm running in the background!
- combine lookups with Internet searches for a given term!
- analyze changes made, edit, proofread, and review your work;
- run QA checks such as:
- checking for adherence to terminology,
- spotting untranslated segments,
- spotting inconsistencies in target/source segments,
- making sure that products names are not changed
- spotting tag and numeric mismatches,
- checking quality of TMs (e.g., checking for duplicates, untranslated segments, inconsistencies),
- matching terminology between TMs and glossaries.
Become a ProZ.com Trainer
Translators who become trainers can earn money every time their video is watched.