From studying to freelancing: becoming a translator
• what are the things to ask yourself before starting out
• what are the tools you have to put first in your translator's box and how to create them
• how to choose your services and specialisation
• how and where to find clients
• how to introduce yourself and get the first projects
• how is the life of the translator? Examples from a 'typical day'
• common mistakes freelancers make and how to avoid them
• how social media and online promotion can help you
At the end of the course students will receive the material of the training session plus an actionable plan they can use to build a personal business plan.
Become a ProZ.com Trainer
Translators who become trainers can earn money every time their video is watched.