Organisation for Translators - Tips & Tricks
- Learn how to organise your paper and digital documents
- Learn how to organise your daily routine and discover the "Pomodoro Technique"
- Learn how to handle a translation project in an organised way
- Learn how to create a weekly plan
- Learn how to be organised even for the unexpected events and for the emergency situation: create an "emergency kit"
Discussion on this video is open only to Plus subscribers.Subscribe to Plus
Chiara, thank you for the tips.
Even being an experienced translator, your tips will help me organize the part I dread the most: the business.
There were some good tips about how to organise files, invoices and work schedules which were useful. It is always good to see what other translators are doing and Chiara lets you see her working methods so you can compare them to your own.
Video transcripts are only available for active Plus package subscribers. Learn more
Become a ProZ.com Trainer
Translators who become trainers can earn money every time their video is watched.