Translation quality - Manage your clients' perception of quality
2. Other non-linguistic aspects to create the perception
3. How to create that perception with some simple techniques.
4. How to communicate clearly and confidently your quality policy.
5. Make that policy easily measurable and testable by the client.
6. Use a simple quality model specifically designed for Translators by Translators.
And the good sense to understand that quality of translation is differently interpreted, differently valued and differently expected across clients, projects and situation.
Become a ProZ.com Trainer
Translators who become trainers can earn money every time their video is watched.