Where Regulatory Rules: Translating Drug Leaflets, Packaging and Labelling
- At the end of this session, participants will be able:
- To identify the essential components of drug leaflets, packaging and labelling.
- To reference language- and locale-specific regulatory guidelines and templates.
- To understand and participate in the translation, in-country review and post-marketing processes.
- To compile a term management system and TM for regulatory-specific texts.
Become a ProZ.com Trainer
Translators who become trainers can earn money every time their video is watched.