Making a Super-Effective Cover Letter for a Translator
- Personal Branding
- Expanding Your Business
- Business of Translation and Interpreting
- Business Skills
- Marketing Tools for Translators
- Have a clear understanding of how to communicate with your potential customers so that to get more new projects
- Know how to improve your Email Marketing
- Know how to get more positive responses from new clients
- Learn how to get fantastic results from submitting quotes on ProZ.com
- Learn how to show your expertise in the course of email communication and add personality to your application
- Know how to make the right first impression on the client so that they trust the translation job to you.
Discussion on this video is open only to Plus subscribers.Subscribe to Plus
Extremely helpful. Just what I needed at a moment where I got tired of sending out proposals (and thus sloppy- oops!). Definitely worth spending more time on them for good clients.
I will reflect on how I am writing my cover letters from now on.
Clear and well-structured introduction into how to make a cover letter. Will definitely change my approach to cover letter management. Anastasia is a great teacher. Highly recommended!
Video transcripts are only available for active Plus package subscribers. Learn more
Become a ProZ.com Trainer
Translators who become trainers can earn money every time their video is watched.