Tips for Technical Translations
- Technical & Scientific
- Post-Editing Machine Translation (PEMT)
- Productivity Tools
- OCR Conversion
- Translation Project Skills
- Editing and Proofreading
- SDL Trados Studio
- MS Office Tools
- Translation Quality Assurance
- Terminology Management
- Software, Tools & Computing
• searching skills,
• recommended software and hardware,
• reference documentation,
• advice for quality control,
• pitfalls to avoid.
The student will hone their translation and document preparation skills at gain an appreciation of the specific difficulties of technical translations and how to overcome these.
Examples will be taken from aeronautics, the electrical industry, the automotive industry.
Become a ProZ.com Trainer
Translators who become trainers can earn money every time their video is watched.